The concept of “Medical Security” evolves around the use of Ozone Air and Ozone Water to kill germs and viruses, providing a powerful and safe disinfection and deodourising solutions to help protect human lives.
While most people are aware that outdoor air pollution can damage their health, many do not know that indoor air pollutants can also do the same. Indeed, studies of human exposure to air pollutants indicate that indoor levels of pollutants may be 2 to 5 times – and occasionally more than 100 times – higher than outdoor pollutant levels. It is therefore imperative to eliminate indoor air pollutants and ozone solution is your best answer!
What is Ozone?
- Ozone consists of three oxygen atoms and has a molecular formula of O3. It is a powerful oxidant that can be utilised for application such as disinfection and deodorisation. The by-product is the stable oxygen molecule (O2).
- Ozone occurs naturally in the atmosphere and it helps to purify the air. Higher-than-usual concentrations are detected in forests and on beaches, making the air feel fresh in these places.
- Ozone oxidises and breaks down foul-smelling molecules to eliminate unpleasant odours. Unlike perfumes, it does not simply mask foul odours but ensures that unpleasant smells do not return.
- The powerful oxidative potential of Ozone kills microorganisms and ensures that no resistant strains evolve.
- Ozone has a half live of 20 to 30 min and returns to oxygen after sterilisation.
Ozone occurs naturally in the atmosphere and it helps to purify the air. It also helps remove airborne bacteria and unpleasant odour, providing a clean and healthy environment for all.
Adsec Global range of Ozone Air and Ozone Water deodourising and disinfection products are engineered and manufactured for performance, durability and ease of use. It can be applied across a wide range of markets and industries including customised solutions for Consumer, Commercial, Industrials and Military.
- Bottling Plant
- Commercial Building
- Nursery / Kindergarten / Schools
- Hospital / Dentistry
- Fishery Port / Fish & Oyster Farm
- Food Preparation Industries
- Retail shops
- Spa / Pools