TrafficIQ provides analysis of traffic data for individual stores and across multiple store locations, regions and the entire chain including: people counting at the door; sales conversion; store performance; and customer-to-staff ratios. Real-time, historical and trend reporting across the chain and for each store provides store managers, in-store staff, regional/district managers and executives the rich information they need to make decisions and improve performance.
TrafficIQ Lite is a light-weight and intuitive reporting web application that helps retailers and mall operators turn people counting metrics into actionable insights. TrafficIQ Lite reports on arrivals, exits, and occupancy for the current day as well as for a custom time period. It is cloud-based and can be hosted by Brickstream or behind your firewall.
Key features include:
- At-a-glance view of traffic, both intra-day as well as historical periods
- Flexible reporting by selecting date ranges and aggregation levels
- Toggle between locations based on level of permission
- Browser based, and optimised to run on any tablet or mobile device
- Supports translation for English character sets